Required Candidate profile1.Qualification-Cost Accountant with 1-2 years of experience.
Perks and BenefitsBest in the Industry
Candidates that have worked on project/cost accounting preferably for service industry. Should have great comm skills and analytical skills.
Advanced Microsoft skills
Creator of financial models
Creator of dashboards
Have at least 4 years of experience.
Should have experience in segregating cost from a pool and allocating it to respective projects/cost centers.
INTERESTED FOLKS CAN SHARE RESUME AT [email protected]
Approximate age bracket and band
Reporting to (Position)
Senior Vice President
To perform Risk Assessment for Retail Liability Products, Operations and Cash Management Services along with monitoring and recording of Key Risk at the mentioned Business Units
Qualifications and relevant experience
Should be CA/ICWA/MBA. Background in Computer Engineering would be preferred in case the candidate is a MBA
About Accenture :
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions —underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions– powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization
Minimum two years of related experience; working knowledge of business, finance and accounting fundamentals including U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP); strong organizational, analytical and multi-tasking skills; good oral and written communication skills.
• Prepare engagement set-up paperwork.
• Track and report time report expenses and Accenture other expenses. Periodically review expense budgets. Track use of and compliance with the engagement’s expense policy.
• Track and report third-party out-of-pocket expenses, hardware/software costs, client personnel expenses against program budget and any other expense charges to program budget. Follow-up about questionable or invalid expenses.
• Monitor engagement capital assets and technology rental equipment.
• Assist/prepare Accenture (and subcontractor) bill to client based upon contractual requirements and engagement status. Process bill in Accenture financial systems.
• Prepare accounts payable payment requests and submit to Accounting Center (ASC, ESC).
• Assist with engagement shutdown activities (prepare final bill to client, close job numbers, etc.).
• Assist with ensuring U.S. GAAP compliance.
• Collect engagement time.
• Perform reconciliation processes (turnaround document, ARTES, job summaries).
• Perform data and report archiving.
• Manage/perform Accenture time reporting processes (collection, entry, and send processing).
• Assist with forecast management activities (input collection, processing and report creation).
• Assist/prepare Accenture/Client/3rd Party contract compliance tracking reports.
• Assist/prepare client financial management materials for CQMA review
Relations: – CFM Lead
Qualification: – CA/ ICWA fresher/ MBA finance
CFM analysts perform work plan reconciliation and reporting, process financial transactions and track time and expenses. They also assist with the preparation of engagement, project and program reporting. Analysts perform and monitor Accenture internal financial accounting processes and perform special assignments for engagement executives (e.g., ad hoc reporting, trend analysis, costing and forecasting).
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
• You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
• The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
• You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
• Accenture offers a comprehensive benefits package.