Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category:Senior Management
UG:Any Graduate – Any Specialization, LLB – Law
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
U.K.PAINTS INDIA PVT LTD
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE: –
– Drafting and vetting of legal documents such as complaints, Petitions, Written Statements, legal notices etc
– Assisting in the ongoing matters of litigation
– Handling/Exposure to matters before different Authorities, Tribunals, Districts & High Courts & Forums such as RERA, Consumer, NCLT, NCLAT, Arbitration, DRT amongst others.
– Managing and undertaking legal research as required
– Relevant knowledge on Real Estate Laws, Consumer Laws, Corporate Laws, Arbitration, SARFAESI amongst others and should be updated on new legislations.
– Ability to draft, analyze various legal documents.
– Excellent communication skills (oral and written), legal acumen and should be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
– The above position requires high energy levels, time management and team working skills.
Additional for Company Secretary:
Experience in handling Secretarial Compliances of Listed and/or Unlisted Companies
Candidate must have the knowledge of Company Law & SEBI matters. Exposure to Litigation under oppression & Management.
1. Good communication skills, with experience of dealing with executives of all levels including the regulatory compliance.
2. Company Secretary Audit
3. Legal Advisor for business
4. Furnishing the annual returns and forms according to the companies law.
5.Regulates the flow of dividends in a phased manner according to the laws followed by the company.
6. Link between inter and intra company works.
7. Maintain company records
8. Command over Corporate Governance
9. Computer Statutory Register
10. Drafting agreements and various legal documents as and when required by the company.
11. Ensure filing of all Statutory Compliances, Secretarial Audits, Disclosure of Annual reports etc.
12.Educational Requirement : LLB
13. Location: Delhi
Perks and BenefitsNo Bar for Deserving Candidate
-Manage the entire statutory records and secretarial compliance of the companies and LLP.
-Keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that has to be applied in the organization
-Filing of annual / quarterly returns and forms as required by the Company Law or LLP Act
-Responsible for all ROC work and regulatory compliance, maintaining statutory registers, minutes of the meeting of Board, members, committee etc. including filing of forms.
-Following time bounded compliance of companies act and other related laws like RBI, FEMA etc.
– Knowledge of Accounting and Assisting in Book Keeping and GST will be an added advantage.
Required Candidate profile
-Candidate should be a member of Institute of Companies Secretaries of India.
-Candidate should require to obtain practising certificate (PCS)
-Dedication and Responsibility towards work are the key elements
-Excellent organisation and time management and team work skills
-Should have exp of min 2 yrs – Real Estate Prefereable
Convening and servicing annual general meetings (AGMs)/meetings (producing agendas, taking minutes, conveying decisions, handling meeting correspondence and so on)
Convening and servicing Board/Committee Meetings (producing agendas, taking minutes, conveying decisions, handling meeting correspondence and so on)
Ensuring 100% compliance of Companies and other related Acts including filing of forms, ROC work, dealing with requisite authorities, etc.
Filing forms and follow up with RBI in case of FDI
Dealing with practicing Company Secretary, secretarial audit, statutory audit.
Raising red flags wherever there in non compliance
Training directors and members of the senior leadership team on corporate governance matters
keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organisation
ensuring that policies are up to date and are approved
providing support to the board or other committees on specific projects
identifying and monitoring risks to business performance
dealing with company/staff insurance policies
managing contractual arrangements with suppliers/customers
Required Candidate profile
Member of the ICSI
At least 10 years post qualification experience in companies of repute
Hands on and used to doing stuff himself/herself
One man/woman army-self motivated
Retail background preferable though not essential
Perks and BenefitsBest in the Industry
Assistant Manager/ Senior Consultant – Company Secretary & Legal
Company: A mid-size CA Firm providing comprehensive range of services to various corporate MNC clients, schools and public sector clients. Have a conducive work environment.
Work Location: Gurgaon – Sector 44
Workdays: 5 days a week plus 2 alternate Saturdays every month
Qualification: Company Secretary and LLB
Experience & Skills required:
Perks and benefitsAs per the company norms
Firm: SSRA Consulting Pvt Ltd (Listed Co.)
Qualification: Company Secretary
Experience (Post Qualifications): 2 to 3 Years
Location: M 13 South Extension 2, New Delhi-110049
Offered CTC:6 -7 Lakhs p.a.
SSRA is best illustrated for providing wide spectrum of services at one stop. SSRA brings together the synthesis of six conglomerate companies offering both local and international services to the clients, services range from Accountancy, Taxation, Audit and assurance, legal consultancy, litigation, warehousing agency, recovery and enforcement.
Treelife Consulting is a multi-disciplinary business consulting business firm for startups and SMEs. It primarily helps clients with tailor-made solutions in legal and financial areas.
Qualification: Company Secretary
Job Profile: FDI Compliances, ESOP compliances, Private allotments etc.
Experience (Post Qualifications): 0-3 Years
– Foreign and India Incorporations
– Preferential, Rights and private allotments
– FDI compliances
– Liaison with the client
– Maintain minutes and registers for client
– Research on Company law matters
– ESOP compliances
Offered CTC: Upto 3 Lakhs
Exp : 1 to 3 Years
Location : Delhi
Keyskills : Legal Services , Law , Company Secretary , CS , Ms Excel , Ms Office
Job Desciption :
1.Providing assistance in company secretarial compliance (agenda preparation , conducting board meetings , preparation of minutes , filings with MCA etc.)
2. Providing assistance in Know Your Customer (KYC) verification; maintaining repository of agreements , security cheques etc.
3. Providing assistance in consumer litigation management
4. Providing support to P&C Division Head
Salary Range : Maximum Upto 2.2 Lacs ( In Hand )