Looking for a GST Trainer- Should be able to develop an online course (As per Jobaaj Standards) to conduct training theoretically & practically- Someone who can create a comprehensive classroom experience course via online lectures for Goods and Service Tax regulations.
Course should cover the practical aspects of Good and Service Tax (GST) including registration, returns and in-depth accounting and recording of GST transactions, etc.
Instructor should be able to develop assignments & course material to get the below mentioned objective:
A student enrolled for this GST training by the end of the course should be able to comprehend the basics of GST, important terminologies and concepts, applicability and impact. Through this course, we want our students to understand GST right from basic theoretical knowledge to practical implications of the regulation on any business.
- Classroom Training (Via Online Platforms)
- The program to be conducted on Weekends
- Industry Endorsed Curriculum
- Course contents vetted by leading companies – employability ready skills to work from day one
Desired Candidate Profile:
- We invite industry professionals to conduct training. Preferably by a Chartered Accountants with relevant experience.
- Should be able to produce Course Material on GST through (Presentations, Recordings, Practice Files, etc.)
- Can Provide Online Support to students.
- Present the Course in a Structured way
- Cover all Topics related to GST Course (Namely, Not Limited to)
(Basics of Tax, Taxation System in India, Introduction to GST Structure, Rates Comparison, Applicability of GST, Time of Supply Place of Supply, Valuation, Tax Invoice, Input Tax Credit Composition Scheme, Registration, GST Returns, Payment of Tax, Accounting for GST, GST in Tally, GST v/s Previous Indirect Tax)