How to Create a Resume?
Nail your interview with these perfect resume tips!
A good resume is the most critical part of getting a job. Think of a resume as a tool for marketing yourself. It’s more than just a document. It specifies your background, skills, your education and all the other relevant details about you. It helps a potential employer to envision how your individual experiences can contribute to their company’s success.
It is very important for you to design a resume having a proper format as many companies use an online system (ATS Technology) to process resumes. You should list everything like college achievements, internships, training, jobs and everything you are passionate about.
Below mentioned are a few pointers which one should include in their resume to give a holistic view about yourself to the recruiter.
- Contact details
- Career aspiration
- List of key skills
- List of technical/software skills
- Personal attributes/career overview
- Educational qualifications
- Employment history/volunteering/work placements
While designing an infographic resume one must be careful not to make mistakes like:
- Not Creating a Clear Visual Hierarchy of Information
- Not Keeping the fonts clean and professional
- Not Giving it a nice, consistent color scheme
- By attaching an unprofessional photo, etc.
How is a resume written?
Here are some basic steps to help you write a resume.
- First of all, you need to pick an appropriate resume format and layout
- Come up with a convincing resume summary and an objective so that your resume gets noticed
- Do not forget to mention all your top soft and hard skills
- Try and list down all your internship/training/work experiences and achievements chronologically
- You need to mention all your personal details and contact information in it so that it can be accessed readily to the recruiter
You can also have additional resume sections like languages, hobbies, etc.
If you’ve never written a resume and can’t seem to design it yourself, don’t worry we will help you. Please visit our Resume-Pro page to know more details or write to us at [email protected] and our team will help you design the perfect resume you have always wanted.
Get Noticed, Get Hired !!