CA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM, OTHERS
Treasury & Forex
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
BBA, B.Com, Other
ICWA (CMA), CA - Qualified, CPA, MBA/PGDM, M.Com
- Responsible for identification and measurement of foreign exchange exposure arising from AR/AP processes on entities balance sheet in multiple currencies.
- Engage with treasury dealers in Unilever Group treasury based out of Switzerland, to hedge FX exposures using vanilla FX derivatives such as FX forwards and swaps in accordance with hedging polices.
- Responsible on daily basis to track and ensure Balance sheet FX exposure appropriately hedged
- MIS on Hedging activities enabling senior management to make right decisions on the hedge book.
- Support in Treasury related activities for Financial Central Cost Recovery (FCCR) process across Unilever
- Subject matter expertise in Indirect accounting (both financial and management) accounting operations
- Establishing good network with Stakeholders in Group Controllers Department, country finance teams, tax team and master data team.
- Work with 3PSP teams to ensure the tasks are getting done OTIF.
- Manage the team size of 1 or 2 resources and manage their development
- Excellent service delivery
- Effective management of hedges, exposures.
- Ensure minimum P&L gain/loss due to FCCR transactions.
- Preparation and reporting – FX performances for Global Performance Mgmt. team.
- Play a key role in new projects
- Support ad-hoc reporting requirements of Treasury, Tax team/other stakeholders
- Provide suggestions for continuous improvement.
- Improve service levels, quality, KPIs and targets.
- University Degree in Accounts. Degree in Chartered Accountancy/Cost Accountancy
- 5-8 years’ experience in core accounting (General Ledger/Record to Report)
- Good knowledge of AR/AP management in SAP based environment
- Conceptual understanding of FX exposures emanating on the balance sheet from AR/AP invoicing, collections, and payment processes
- Conceptual and practical familiarity with Vania FX derivatives such as FX Forward and swaps
- Effective communications both written and oral.
- Cooperates with team members responsible for other sub-functions and expertise areas in ComEx.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve interpret problems
- Team oriented approach
- Change Management
- Effective networking skills
- Ability to manage service providers