Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified
- Responsible for monthly closing of books and preparation of MIS/PnL and cash flow for circulation to management.
- Responsible for monthly balance sheet schedules including GL to Sub-GL reconciliation with ageing etc.
- Handling of accounting controls (such as assets, liabilities, incomes and gains reconciliations, ledger scrutiny, etc.)
- Suggesting accounting anf operational flow of new business transactions in line with applicable Ind AS and legal and compliances.
- Overall responsible for reviewing day-to-day accounting operations in respect of Account Payable Account Receivable, Revenue Accounting, Receipts Reconciliations, Customer Balance Reconciliation, Vendor Reconciliation. GST, TDS, Inter-Company transactions, etc. - Complete bookkeeping will be supervised by the person with accuracy and completeness.
- Driving automation in SAP for revenue and receipts transactions with coordination with Business Team and Tech Team based on Finance requirements.
- Publishing various dashboards for Management including but not limited to (ageing report, old provisioning, revenue growth, cash flows, etc).
- Finance SPOC for resolution of all finance-related issues, provide the required guidance and enable business on process implementation/transactions
- Ensuring compliance to internal controls around financial reporting (ICFR)
- Prior experience in Startups or NBFC/ Fintech preferred.