Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified
- Perform month-end close activities including revenue & expense accruals as per USGAAP and IFRS.
- Review and analysis of income statement and balance sheet accounts and provide commentary for variance.
- Maintain fixed assets register including additions, retirements and annual physical verification.
- Review and prepares monthly reconciliations of Balance Sheet accounts and substantiation of the balance.
- Supporting statutory audit by providing backups and schedules on timely basis.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders from different teams and departments.
- Provide global peers with SPOC for owned cost categories
- Facilitates global project management
- Sharing of best practices between regions
- Chartered Accountant / Graduate or Postgraduate in Finance
- 4-6 years of experience, preferably in financial services
- High proficiency in Oracle and Microsoft Office applications.