CA, CFA, CMA, CS, MBA
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
ICWA (CMA), CFA, CS, CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM
- Responsible to ensure quality pack deliverables for several portfolios of Alternate & Traditional funds, Stat reporting or Global Tax
- Promote relentless focus on service quality across Fund portfolios, Demonstrate the level of commitment and the time management skills necessary to achieve deadlines and should be continuously strive to improve the valuation process and procedures.
- Operate in accordance with departmental procedures, thereby ensuring compliance with PLA, FIM and group policies on compliance / standards.
- Implement key changes in the process and deliver continuous process improvement.
- Handling of queries from other departments & business partners.
- Engage with the internal customer through participation in the service calls, prompt & accurate reporting of KPI/issues/ prompt response to ad –hoc queries.
- Capture accurate and right data (ICATs, daily tracker etc) for purpose of MIS Role will be of individual contributor nature and will not have team reporting to the role.
- The role will operate within the orbit of the NAV Shell of Funds services and will require technical excellence to achieve target deliverables.
- The role will interface with all other MSS Departments and with HSBC global offices as appropriate. To maintain HSBC internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
- There may be ideas/Initiatives/projects to reduce direct and indirect costs and to achieve sustainable savings.
Qualification:- CA/ ICWA/ CS / PGDBM/MBA in Finance or CFA (D) preefered with 2-5 years of relevant/accounting work experience.