Finance - Other
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CFA, MBA/PGDM, FRM
% of Time Delivery Management :
- Business Partner with senior stakeholders globally, to optimize capital allocation and manage short- and long-term liquidity needs via adequate planning
- Strict adherence to Bank’s ‘Capital Policy’ to ensure Prudential limits on various sources of Tier I and Tier II capital in order to maintain capital adequacy requirements
- Business projections from a capital and liquidity standpoint including Forecasting the Funding and allocation of Capital and ad-hoc reporting to senior management, including preparation of presentations
- Formulation of appropriate stress testing norms for the bank and regular assessment of capital and liquidity positions under stress scenarios
- Accountable for timely and accurate delivery of all Capital & liquidity reporting requirements as agreed with stakeholders, along with onward submission of reporting for Group consolidation as required
Governance & Reporting :
- Ensuring appropriate controls are in place and applied to maintain consistency of reporting processes across the submissions
- Track operational delivery status to the plan and report any variance via management reporting
- Assist with internal and external audit requests and respond to follow up questions timely
70% People management:
- Define talent/skill needs and resource requirement keeping in mind process evolution and emerging technologies
- Provide clear definition of roles, responsibilities, individual goals, and performance objectives for the team
- Provide regular, constructive feedback to maximize positive impact of individual team member’s talent
- Support cross-training and resource rotation to ensure that there is enough breadth and depth of talent caliber/ potential across the organization to provide enough bench strength for key roles, and to sustain and build organizational capability over time
20% Operational Excellence
- Act as strategic contributor for SVB, suggesting continuous improvement initiatives by leveraging industry best practices
- Support and drive the change agenda for Liquidity Reporting, including system implementation, new regulatory requirements, and process improvement projects.
- Innovate ways to automate process by rolling out quality initiatives
- Promote culture of innovation in team seeking ideas for process improvements from team members. Quantify and evaluate the feasibility of ideas given by team members
- ☒ Routinely makes impactful decisions and demonstrates high levels of discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance.
- ☐ Routinely makes recommendations that require approval to implement with the occasional decision without approval.
- ☐ Occasionally makes recommendations that require approval; does not make impactful decisions that do not require approval. Routinely follows defined process.
Qualification:- MBA – Finance, CFA / FRM qualified with 12+ years of relevant experience.