Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified
- The individual will be responsible for Payments, accounting and reporting for Delivery cost and payroll, including reconciliation and monthly/ quarterly reporting Deliverables
- Ensure robust accounting system to track centre accounting for consolidation
- Handling the end to end accounting and reporting of Delivery cost and payroll expenses.
- Handling the internal and statutory audits for the aforesaid areas
- Implementing the SOPs and effective adherence to the same in day to day operations.
- Update and roll out MIS for Monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual accounts
- Lead the various internal automation projects and contribute in ERP implementation.
- The individual should possess strong understanding in the areas of Financial applications and accounting standards. He will be working with cross functional stakeholders for inputs and reporting requirements.
- Close operational / month-end activities in performing accounting and reporting.
- Prepare and analyze monthly Profit and Loss statement by cost-center as well as a company and share the conclusions from such analysis with management.
- Up to date knowledge on the best practices in the field of Accounting and Reporting.
- Communication, training and change management to ensure controls are embedded as a part of the daily work of the projects and user management.
- Establishing controls, checks and balances during accounting process and deliver as per accounting calendar.
- Drive cross functional initiatives which require influencing & interpersonal skills.
- CA with at least 5+ years of experience.
- knowledge of Finance & Accounting processes, leading controls design, validation and remediation efforts.