Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified
1. Execution of GE Healthcare' s SOX (Sarbanes Oxley Act) testing.
- Provide support for Sox Risk Assessment & Scope Planning.
- Overall execution responsibility for Sox controls testing including project management. This will involve allocating work amongst available resources, reviewing testing work of other Sox testers and performing select cycle testing.
- Work closely with the IT Sox Controllership team for testing of IT Application Controls and testing of information used in the performance of key controls.
- Work closely with the Sox tool administrator for controls creation/ assignment to ensure proper work paper documentation & reporting in the Sox tool.
- Provide support and data for management presentations & status updates.
- Work closely with the business to improve processes and controls framework.
2. Monitoring performance of key controls at other non-Sox locations.
3. Overall coordination responsibility for KYC (Know Your Customer) Onboarding/AML (Anti Money Laundering) policy execution including monitoring compliance.
- Support annual screening including alert clearance.
- Monitor through testing compliance with the AML/KYC onboarding policy.
- Be first point of reference for clearing escalations in the normal execution of the process
4. Controls monitoring in various process areas as directed, to ensure overall financial and operational compliance with GE policies & procedures.
5. Managing overall external audit process (e.g., fee analysis, helping to resolve issues that get escalated globally, etc.)
6. Supporting recruitment & training. Manage external service provider relationship.
CA or CIA with more then 8years of experience in accounting, auditing or financial compliance function. Sox or Internal or External Audit experience is preferred.