Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - IPCC / IPC, CA - Final Candidate, MBA/PGDM, M.Com
• Work with direct managers to support financial activities, decision making and general projects. Provide timely, proactive support on the general ledger. Maintain accurate and timely fixed asset information in the fixed asset register including assets under construction and depreciation calculations.
• Prepare analysis or reporting with particular emphasis on accuracy, compliance and timeliness of data provided (i.e.: reports on profit and loss activity).
• Provide all data needed for internal (Financial Consolidation and Reporting System) and external reporting (including statutory accounts, national statistics and tax information) in a timely and accurate manner.
• Provides ‘first line support’ on SAP issues including fixed assets, cash and general ledger. Contribute to FRA projects at country or BU level. To prepare Monthly TDS & TCS computation and ensure timely tax payment adhering to statutory timelines.
• To prepare Quarterly TDS & TCS returns and other compliances like downloading TDS certificates, perform 26 AS reconciliation. Responsible for Advance tax & deferred tax calculation on quarterly basis. Assisting with data requirement for Tax audits, Return filing for Income tax.
• To be involved in providing details as reply to show cause notice etc. received from the tax authorities. To solve queries of the processing team in regards to TDS & TCS applicability to ensure correct withholding tax deduction. To Advice TDS applicability in accordance with DTAA while making payment to foreign vendors/group companies.
• Perform reconciliation with General ledger accounts. To be updated with current amendments in law regarding Direct tax and advice for updating in SAP as required. Providing tax related data to business as and when required.
Qualifications:- • BCom / MBA Finance with 3-4 years of experience in Taxation.
Skills :-SAP, TDS & TCS ,FRA ,Tax audits , DTAA