CA, CFA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation, ICWA (CMA), CA - IPCC / IPC, MBA/PGDM, ACCA, M.Com
• Prepare timely and accurate monthly property financial statements for most complex properties, generally a 5 to 6 property portfolio, by deadlines established within Client Accounting Services and external Client.
• Responsible for reviewing end to end work which are assigned to the team, generally around 25-30 properties portfolio.
• Responsible for reviewing month end close journal entries (accrual, prepayments, mortgage etc.), accounting corrections/reclassifications entries to ensure accurate accounting records against the income and expenses accounts
• Responsible for monthly bank and mortgage follow ups for any outstanding or un-reconciled items identified during month end.
• Conduct monthly variance analysis for balance sheet and P&L codes to determine the reason for deviations beyond threshold limit
• Timely preparation and delivering the monthly financial packages in accord to meet the deadline established within Client Accounting Services and by external Client.
• Assist in the budget process and review the budget from an accounting perspective.
• Review, verify, approve invoices and raise check requests, research and resolve invoice discrepancies if any and monitor the accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
• Assume responsibility for the coordination and organization of year-end audit work, and prepare supporting schedules.
• Maintain a working knowledge of mortgage agreements and management agreements for assigned properties.
• Handle difficult client situations and ensure that all special needs are being met.
• Responsible for cash management of assigned properties, which includes the review of client’s bank statements, having deposits applied against tenants by the team.
• Ensure that the reconciliation of tenant service revenue and cost of tenant service revenue are completed each month, and the open items are followed up by the team diligently.
• Strong Finance background, Commerce graduate or Post Graduate/CA Inter is preferred.
• Minimum 6-8 years of Operational/General ledger accounting and Finance experience including Profit & loss analysis, Balance sheet overview, experience in real estate accounting is a plus
• Team leading experience is mandatory, generally 5-8 members of the team