Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
- Preparation of the monthly Income Statement and Balance Sheet including commentary on all material variances.
- Prepare and process month-end journals/reclassifications.
- Perform reconciliations from the general ledger to the management accounts.
- Submit all WPP group reporting submissions using ERP software (SAP BFC/Cartesis) and meet deadlines.
- Oversee inter-company reconciliations with International offices, as well as requesting IC invoices to be raised.
- Approve coding for all invoices.
- Set up and maintain new Beneficiaries in both the Barclays Banking System & Financial System (MAS/Sage500).
- Advanced reconciliations.
- Perform bank reconciliations in multiple currencies.
- Be a point of contact during internal and external audits.
- Assist with the budget and quarterly forecasts and help input into SAP BFC.
- Assist with the preparation of the Statutory Annual Accounts.
- Maintenance of GL codes and BFC mapping.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- CIMA / ACCA Part Qualified with of revelent experience .