Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified, ACCA
Process Management (75%)
• Own end-to-end data processes and tools (e.g. templates, database, submission templates)
• Work to continuously improve efficiency and implement new requirements
• Ensure effective quality control, understand hand-ins and data flows to the team that guarantee accurate MI
• Ensure a robust Control Environment is in place and ensure the integrity of all data submissions
Team Build and Development (10%)
• Embed a culture of questioning and challenge to go the extra mile to understand what is being produced and what further improvement could be proactively undertaken
Stewardship and Change (15%)
• Assist in the ongoing development and enhancement of the teams reporting tools (Optimus UA)
• Constantly challenge and improve Barclays processes and drive improvements in efficiency and effectiveness
• Develop subject matter expertise on all data management processes and systems
Qualificatins:- CA/ACA, with relevant experience.
Skills:- Appreciation of Treasury, Capital, Liquidity and legal entity considerations for a global bank.