Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
Post Graduation Not Required
- Ensuring timely and accurate Payroll computation and transaction processing in accordance to deadlines and government regulations.
- Maintain and Update payroll records, recording of Expense claims, Leaves, Salary Advances, Benefits, TAX and Deductions, reflecting it in Payroll computations.
- Ensuring accurate data / TAX / benefits computation and timely payments of payroll related payables.
- Completing of Last Pay or Full and Final Settlement computation of separated employees.
- Preparation and recording of payroll entries in ERP.
- Monthly updating Payroll records based on the information providing by HR team to ensure that payroll records are accurate and up to date.
- Managing the payroll inbox, timely addressing employees concerns and inquires, keeping them informed for any updates and announcements.
- Independently able to handle employee queries on Income Tax, EPF, PT, NPS and any other applicable statutory compliances.
- Close communication and collaboration with HR and Finance Department in accordance to meet deadlines for Payroll processing.
- Ensuring of keeping and compliance with all current Payroll Policies, creating Process documents and Procedures to ensure each process in Payroll Team is documented.
- Assisting the R2R Team in Audit / Tax Compliance and Financial Reporting.
- Creating and keeping Monthly Payroll Workbooks.
- Maintenance and updating records of government statutory reports.
- Responsible for on time payments of all government statutory requirements such as EPF, ESI, PT, TDS, NPS etc.
- Implement business control measures and conducts regular process testing to ensure that processes meet business controls requirements
- Creating and sending out Employees’ Payslips
- Preparation of reports requested by Management
- Independently carrying Income tax declarations and proofs collections yearly as per the applicable regulation under Income tax laws.
- Able to clarify Employee queries under Income Tax Proof Submissions (ITPS) independently.
- Bachelors degree in any relevant discipline with 5-8+ years of payroll experience.
- Knowledge of India tax and statutory compliances, SAP/ Papaya Global / Expensify.