Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work From Home
Post Graduation Not Required
- Collaborate with your peers on the finance team to drive month-end close activities including preparation of accruals and BvA analysis.
- Act as the finance partner to various budget owners across the organization to plan, track, and report headcount and expenses.
- Monitor the business’ financial performances and identify trends and risks and opportunities.
- Help maintain the financial model and perform scenario analysis to drive short and long-term forecasts in revenue/expenses/headcount.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis for the leadership team as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Finance with 5 years of experience.
- Knowledge of NetSuite, Tableau, SQL, and Salesforce.