Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
Post Graduation Not Required
- Thorough understanding of all the capabilities offered by the Data Governance platform
- Collaborate with Functional owners/team and Business partners to understand the use cases and problem statements
- Clearly articulate/document the use cases and vet it out with Enterprise Architects
- Discuss the solution approaches and merits/de-merits of each solution option
- Participate and discuss in the CAB reviews to assess and understand the cross-functional impacts and questions/concerns from other teams/functions
- Implement appropriate design / integration patterns to promote code re-usability
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse and participate in code review practices to ensure secure and good quality of the deliverables
- Adhere to the overall Project management practices strictly following the project steps and uploading the required documents/resources at the designated repository (Sharepoint . .. )
- Exposure to Data Governance capability (lineages, workflows, Metadata management, Data Catalogs, Business Glossary Definitions etc. . .)
- Proactively communicate the project status/progress/next steps/roadblocks (if any) - Complete the Data Governance capability implementation with clear definition of the achieved benefits and project documentation.
Skills:- Knowledge of PL/SQL, Databases, Tableau, Informatica, Data Analysis.