Cash to Collect (C2C)
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
Post Graduation Not Required
● Monitor and manage the performance and efficiency of the I2C function through the preparation and publication of monthly KPIs, ensuring regular review and initiating process changes to standardize, improve performance and efficiency related to Collections, Dispute Resolution, and Credit Risk Management.
● Adopt a regional & global agenda and link in with our stakeholders to drive process improvement, systems development, standardization and controls enhancement
● Own the controls design, implementation, and monitoring on I2C related processes, Collaborate with the Project Management Team on process enhancement
● Manage and supervise a team of 8 Managers with geographically aligned responsibilities for their respective regions, including performance management and coaching.
● Lead talent development of the Collectors through recruitment, training, coaching, project assignment, empowerment
● Partner with Revenue Controllers and other Finance teams to provide clarity and support on Collection targets, Disputes Resolution, and Credit Risk
● Engage with local & regional Client Service Team and FBP community on Dispute Resolution
● Co-Manage the BCC rhythm for Collections for all key clients and markets
● Manage & maintain the Dunning & Dispute escalation processes
● Supporting the review & monitoring of the SSC (internal or external) service quality levels through performance metrics, with specific regard to:
○ Reach & productivity metrics
○ Target setting & performance management
○ Credit risk
○ AR Ageing
○ Issue resolution and dispute management
○ Inter Company Receipts
● Support Revenue Controllers during audits (CAS, statutory, VAT, etc) based on pre-defined way of work according to global standards
● Through own behavior, coaching and feedback, demonstrate and promote a “client service” approach within the OTI team
● Lead and collaborate global projects like Factoring, Supply Change Financing.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business or Accounting With 7-10 years relevant professional experience
- SAP, US-GAAP / IFRS/ SOX Compliance.