Accountant / Accounts Executive
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - IPCC / IPC, CA - Qualified
- Responsible for the accurate implementation of Non-Life IGR contracts within our finance system landscape and testing thereof
- Coordinating timelines of quarterly financial production of Non-proportional Non-Life IGRs
- Production and timely submission of Non-proportional Non-Life IGR financial statements
- Responsible for the quarterly reporting to all counterparties
- Responsible for the quarterly payments in collaboration with Treasury
- Analyse quarterly financial statements in respect of accuracy and completeness
- Support the overall IGR process management
- Ad hoc support in providing expert reports and analysis to our key stakeholders
- Perform other position related tasks as instructed by Supervisor
- Perform period close entries for all valuations.
Qualifications:- Chartered Accountant or CA Inter with minimum 5 to 8 years of experience.
- IGR, Treasury, Reports, and Analysis, Valuations, Financial Accounting, EVM.Accounting or Financial Reporting.
- Good understanding of Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet.
- Knowledge of Insurance is a plus.