Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Perform Payroll and bring in Salary Structure
- Advice & build investment components and tax components for the company
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
Qualifactions:- B com/M com, BBA/MBA with relevant experience.
Skills:- Finance, Accounts payable/ Accounts receivable, Pricing, Cost-Reduction, GST and TDS.