Manager- Accounting & Finance
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
- Planning and owning initiatives for the technology team
- Quarterly and Annual Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
- Team engagement activities like Townhalls, Off-sites
- Managing senior leadership visits
- Lead day to day team activities and manage coverage
- Develop and implement meaningful performance metrics
- Motivate individual and team performance
- Coach and mentor staff; develop team leaders where appropriate
- Enforce a dynamic control/ compliance environment and continually mitigate risk in business processes
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Manage relationships with internal business partners across multiple teams (both in North America and Globally)
- Provide thought leadership in strategic direction to improve productivity and leverage to the business
- Build consensus around key initiatives
- Advocate for the administrative staff needs
- Lead the performance management and compensation planning process for these teams.
Qualifications:-MBA/PGDBM with 12+ years of experience.
Skills:- Forecasting, Budgeting.