Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified, CPA, MBA/PGDM
- Review daily and month end accounting entries ensuring compliance to relevant internal policy and US GAAP accounting rules.
- Review of accounting entries passed by other finance and non finance teams enabling identification, reporting and escalation of unusual in a timely manner.
- Maintain adequate controls, documentation and audit trails to comply with US GAAP and internal accounting and close process policies and procedures.
- Perform regular reviews and deep dive analysis of the legal entity P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Produce monthly results, variance analysis and business commentaries for the AEBC Board and Senior Management.
- Prepare and submit monthly/quarterly submissions to External & Regulatory Reporting
- Preparation and scrutiny of returns and statements filed with RBI in accordance with the RBI guidelines.
- Keep abreast of the RBI notifications and regulatory developments taking place in form, procedure and method of reporting to RBI
- Preparation of inputs required for various purposes including RBI inspection and Statutory Audit.
- Execute treasury instructions for daily funding, borrowings, deposits and investment
- Review and reconciliation of general ledger with sub ledger, TDS, reconciliation & payments, foreign payments etc.
Qualifications:- CA, CPA or MBA finance with up to 5 years of relevant experience.
Skills:-Financial accounting, IFRS / IGAAP / USGAAP, Balance Sheet, Statutory AuditGeneral Ledger,TDS.