Assistant Manager Finance
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified, CPA
- Preparation for quarterly and yearly regulatory return as per APRA for Australian insurance entity.
- Responsible for supporting for statutory audit requirements and related queries.
- Providing and reconciling data for external Actuarial requirements on quarterly basis.
- Processing and reconciliation of all accounted data balances.
- Posting/reconciling of the JEs (if required) from CORE to Local ledger for reporting and reconciliation.
- Compile data and perform financial analysis to ensure data completeness and accuracy in P&L and Balance Sheet between underwriting and financial accounting system.
- Maintain accuracy in both Core and Local ledgers and provide support to all work papers.
- Oversee expense management and good oversight of accrual, prepayment, recharge and intercompany balances.
- Resolve any intercompany differences historical as well incremental for Australia entity.
- Prepare other regulatory and ad-hoc reports and disclosures for management as identified.
Qualifactions:- CA/CPA with 2-4 years of experience.
Skills:- IFRS/USGAAP, General Ledger, Financial Reporting,Reconciliation, Balance Sheet.