Accountant / Accounts Executive
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified, CPA
- Based in our Mumbai office, reporting to the management team in Content Accounting.
- Part of the team responsible for the financial integrity of the company's content commitments, assets (capitalization), liabilities (payments), and expenses (amortization).
- Set up (in proprietary contract management system) and accounting of content license contracts, with a focus on license fee uploads and payment term assignments.
- Review and documentation of content license agreements, which includes interpreting contractual terms and understanding the application of our accounting policies.Accounting for owned content produced for India.
- Evaluating the impact of content contracts on local Indian GAAP financial statements and recording adjustments for the same.
- Invoicing for intercompany revenues, tracking of receipts and reconciliation with ledger balancesDrive process improvements and contribute to exciting projects.
- Maintain cross-functional relationships, including the content finance/international finance, tax, legal and acquisition organizations.
Qualifications:- Chartered Accountant/ CPA with 6 years of experience.
Skills:- Capitalization, GAAP, Reconciliation,Tax.