Stock Market, Trading, Asset & Wealth Management
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
- Gathering and analyzing data, calculating performances, from a variety of sources, including company reports, the internet, online databases such as Bloomberg, Fact Set, other databases, as well as JPMorgan proprietary content
- Building and maintaining credit models for companies without errors in a timely manner; analysis of company numbers, generating regular and adhoc reports, graphs and datasets from these model
- Development of a database for the EMD Team that would comprise major financial information information, key metrics and ratios
- Analysis of various market metrics including, but not limited to, Supply Demand Factors, Sectoral views, BASEL rules et.al. Strong understanding of Fixed Income Markets as well as developing sectoral understanding of securities that would help the analyst build holistic views on companies from a credit standpoint.
- Able to analyze capitalization, credit quality, funding and liquidity profile and profitability from Financial Statements of various companies and institutions. The analysis would help build various credit metrics in order for the Research Team to get an accurate credit scenario for select companies. The JA should be able to (A) construct a financial or credit model independently, (B) explain and defend key trends and assumptions, and (C) analyze the building blocks of credit ratings and key rating triggers.
- Writing content (text, tables and charts) for company and industry reports and preparing presentations to be used internally. Be able to write up summary of presentation and distribute to the team.
- Maintaining regular contact with colleagues in the global sectors, taking part in conference calls and responding to project requests
- Assume end-to-end responsibility for projects and presentations.
Qualifications:- CFA with 5-7 years of experience.
Skills:- Financial Analysis, Database, Reporting, EMD, Capitalization, Funding, Asset Management, Investment management, Credit Analysis, Valuation