CA, CMA, CS, MBA
Financial Reporting & Consolidation
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation, CS, CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM
- Management of results. This includes managing and preparing month end flash reports, first line variance analysis and preparing management adjustment journals.
- Prepare and present the financial / management reports to the senior finance team
- Perform deep dive analysis
- Work closely with colleagues in the team in Delhi and team in BT UK.
- Role requires strong communication skills as it involves regular interaction with the Senior Finance Team in the onshore.
- Forecasting for the business and product area, including gaining market knowledge, identifying trends in the business, identifying price changes/product launches that will allow forecasting of future results.
- Complying with Sarbox standard results.
- Maintaining adequate backup and ensure data integrity
- Ad-hoc work during the month for specific issues that are identified by the BT team. For example, further detailed and deeper analysis of results, problem identification and resolution. This is a significant part of the role.
- Identifying opportunities to add value to BT’s operation. This will include driving efficiencies in the work area to speed up and improve the quality of output, identifying and introducing new quality reports that add benefit to BT, working with other teams in the area to share knowledge and best practice.
- Manage the monthly accounting results of the Business Unit through:-
- Ensuring the integrity of the Business Unit’s monthly results.
- Ensuring accurate and timely charging of both internal and external charges in order to meet the accounting deadlines and track performance.
- Ensure all trading processes are executed accurately and in a timely manner to facilitate detailed analysis.
- To assist in the validation and processing of journals as required, in an accurate and timely manner to achieve month end close.
- Manage the provision of a meaningful and timely first level analysis of daily results to help explain Business Unit financial performance and assist in subsequent identification of root cause and recommend solutions.
- Manage the provision of accurate, timely, fit for purpose information on all aspects of Business Unit financial performance through production of regular monthly customer specified reports.
- Role will involve taking part in the wider management team to train sand coach other individuals and ensure that the overall quality of work and output levels for the team improve over time.
Graduate / Post Graduate in Commerce or Professional Finance /CA/CS/CWAMBA with 5+ year’s relevant experience.
Skills:- Financial Management, Finance Analysis,Variance Analysis, Financial, Ad-hoc Analysis,Trading.