CA, CFA, CMA, CS, MBA, MCOM/BCOM
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
ICWA (CMA), CFA, CS, CA - Qualified, CPA, MBA/PGDM, ACCA
- Oversee the operational aspects of support to various teams spread across globe.
- Job duties associated with accounting function in addition expected to have knowledge and insight about asset management, product management, portfolio management, and support to marketing team, legal, secretarial, underwriting, valuations, research.
- Coordinate and lead the effort on delivering services as agreed.
- Continuously monitor service delivery, ensure team is adequately staffed, plan capability development and training
- Review processes regularly to ensure adequately documented, there is enough back up for each activity
- Proactive to identify issues and provide resolution to stakeholders
- Provide management view into process changes/automation to increase efficiencies of the assigned responsibilities
- Develop key metrics which are useful to measure and control processes and identify any deviation with the expected quality of deliverables
- Build and maintain excellent relationship with counterparts
- Support Private Market team on current & future projects on a need basis
- Identify successors at various levels in the team, provide direction and commit to their development and ensure the teams are engaged and motivated all the times
- Guide and direct people managers in conducting annual performance and development reviews, directing them, empowering them and making them accountable
- Foster a culture of innovation and continuous improvement to critically review existing policies and procedures or processes.
Qualifications:-CFA, CPA, CMA, ACCA, CA, CWA, CS, B.com, MBA with 10 to 15 years of experience.
Skills:- Financial Accounting, Valuations, Product management, Portfolio management