Direct Taxation- Executive
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM
1. Ability to prepare tax submissions and represent before tax authorities.
2. Understanding of India tax litigation at all levels.
3. Comprehensive knowledge of TDS/TCS provisions and DTAA.
4. Ensure all the tax provisions (current tax and deferred tax) is computed and booked correctly for all global entities every quarter
5. Prepare tax schedules for balance sheet tax accounts.
6. RPT schedules and documentation in coordination with Finance teams to ensure compliance
7. CBCR - collation review and support for filing
8. Keep track of industry trends and changes related to taxes.
9. Preparing quarterly tax reports - Advance Tax, DTA/DTL working, Tax Provisioning, ETR.
10. Managing annual income tax returns and certificates.
11. Identifying tax incentives, evaluating and implementing in the organization.
12. Assisting team on tax due diligence on business acquisitions and working on transaction structuring.
Qualifications:- CA & MBA Finance with 3-5 years of experience.
Skills:- Knowledge of TDS/TCS /Tax, DTA/DTL Provisions And DTAA,Compliance, Financial Management,Cost Analysis.