Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
- Conduct searches, using BvD transfer pricing software (TP Catalyst), for comparable transactions and/or companies to assist with the preparation of transfer pricing documentation, audit defence, and planning
- Gather and analyze transfer pricing data; prepare and update transfer pricing documentation and other compliance documents, flings, and comply with requests from external financial and tax authority auditors
- Prepare for and participate in functional interviews, complete documentation and analysis
- Compile Transfer Pricing documentation per country specific regulations
- Maintain and manage a Transfer Pricing global compliance calendar
- Assist in the design and implementation of transfer pricing policies, including a technical “deep-dives” based on gaining a deep understanding of our business
- Partner with cross-functional teams (legal, finance, treasury, accounting, etc.) to support the business needs; and additionally with external advisors on transfer pricing projects
- Perform industry, company, and other transfer pricing research as needed
- Analyze and prepare responses on transfer pricing topics in the course of local country tax audits and provide support with APA filings, or other restructuring Review intercompany agreements
- Research income tax issues related to transfer pricing, prepare technical documentation and assist on special transfer pricing projects, as needed.
- Degree in Accounting with 5+ years of transfer pricing experience.
- Experience with Alteryx, BvD TP Catalyst, Thomson Reuter BAM software a plus.