CA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM
Audit & Control
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM
- Execution on client engagement - ensuring quality delivery as per engagement letter.
- Ensure compliance with risk management strategies, plans and activities of the firm.
- Understand business & industry issues / trends. Identify areas requiring improvement in the client's business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
- Demonstrate an application and solution-based approach to the problem-solving technique. The same can be utilized for research on delivery of solutions.
- Review of working papers and client folders. Suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service.
- Develop strong working relationships with client and build a level of influence with key client contacts.
- Manage the engagement budgets and support superiors in developing marketing collaterals, business proposals and new solution / methodology development.
Qualifications:- CA, bachelor’s in commerce OR MBA with 1-3 years of work experience in Internal audit projects.
Skills:- Risk Management,Trending,Budgeting, Finance Operation,SOX Compliance,Internal Audit, Risk Management,