CA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - IPCC / IPC, MBA/PGDM
• Work with direct managers to support financial activities, decision making and general projects.
• Provide timely, proactive support on the general ledger. Maintain accurate and timely fixed asset information in the fixed asset register including assets under construction and depreciation calculations.
• Prepare analysis or reporting with particular emphasis on accuracy, compliance and timeliness of data provided (i.e.: reports on profit and loss activity).
• Provide all data needed for internal (Financial Consolidation and Reporting System) and external reporting (including statutory accounts, national statistics and tax information) in a timely and accurate manner.
• Provides ‘first line support’ on SAP issues including fixed assets, cash and general ledger.
• Contribute to FRA projects at country or BU level. Good understanding on all finance processes.
• Practical experience on P2P process, especially approval policies and workflows. Working experience in SAP
Qualifications:- MBA, B.com, CA Inter with 3-4 years relevant experience .
Skills:- General Ledger, Financial Reporting,Compliance,Tax, SAP.