Accountant / Accounts Executive
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - IPCC / IPC, MBA/PGDM
- Supports supply of complete, accurate & timely underlying data to the various databases/frameworks to meet the needs of Regional Finance Europe and other financial regions for financial Group and Carrier non-life reporting and Divisional FP&A units.
- Supports delivery on non-life & life datasets to Carrier responsible, compliant with local statutory GAAP
- Production of quarterly reconciliations (US GAAP, Statutory GAAP, Branch/Local and EVM)
- Act as contact for any analytical inquiries throughout valuations against different stakeholders including internal and external audit
- Participating on operational implementation of external large transactions (e.g business shifts)
- Post Closing Direct Entries and CAT entries.
- Ensure that the necessary systems/ tools & data are available to support the deliverables and maintain control environment by performing checks, investigating and cleaning up the data
- Participation in Finance Reinsurance Transformation Project (Olympus)
- Ad hoc support in providing expert reports and analysis to our key stakeholders
- Perform other position related tasks as instructed by Supervisor
- Perform period close entries for all valuations
- Semi Qualified Accountant/MBA Finance with 10 years of experience.
- Good understanding of Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet, US GAAP.