Accountant / Accounts Executive
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
- Perform and assist with the monthly, quarterly and year-end process and daily operations of the general ledger accounting department.
- Prepare journal entries and general ledger account reconciliations including, but not limited to, other assets, liabilities and equity.
- Assist in the preparation of month-end close packages and metrics.
- Analyze financial data to ensure accuracy, completeness and US GAAP compliance.
- Maintain proper SOPs, accounting methods, policies and procedures.
- Prepare and complete for both internal and external reporting schedules as well as work with external auditors to address issues as needed.
- Support SOX 404 compliance testing and ensure related documentation is updated timely.
- Involved in ad hoc projects which may arise, focusing on process improvement for the broader GL Accounting ensuring technical compliance.
- Other Accounting Operations duties as assigned.
- BS in Accounting or Finance is required. CPA or equivalent a plus.
- Minimum 2+ experience in general ledger experience required.
- Understanding of US GAAP, Oracle ERP, OBIEE, V-look up.