Accountant / Accounts Executive
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified, CPA, M.Com
- Responsible for all bases of Accounting - US Statutory/Blue books, IFRS and US GAAP
- Seeking out continuous coaching (formal / informal) from both local and US team members
- Challenge him/herself for ongoing enhancements by exploring advance Technological solutions
- You have an insurance background, ideally involving good knowledge of the key processes and how to gain insight into these processes via the data produced. Specific L&H experience is an advantage
- Additional tasks and responsibilities will include the following:
- Ensuring successful and timely statutory close by reporting Financial Statements and underlying Schedules, Exhibits, General Interrogatories etc. to the regulators
- File and Bank processing, premium tax related payment and processing
- Prepare Quarterly & Annual reporting, submit quality output
- Performing critical delivery of daily/quarterly/monthly work product
- Ensure process controls are adhered consistently
- Preparation of certain internal client/regulatory/audit deliverables
- Participation in long-term projects
- Managing the seamless communication between US and Bangalore Team members
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Experience working with changing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines
- Strong communication skills and a strong self-starter attitude.
- CA/CPA/M.com or any equivalent with 4 - 6 years relevant work experience.
- Strong preference to L&H Insurance accounting and reporting.