Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
- Conduct in-depth analysis to uncover opportunities for improving our products.
- Work closely with business partners to extract meaningful insights using a variety of data sources: relational databases, front-end analytics tools, clickstream data, etc.
- Present insights and recommendations to executive leadership using high quality visualizations and concise messaging.
- Design and analyze A/B tests to drive KPI improvements.
- Build models to predict customer behavior and better understand the drivers of customer engagement and retention.
- Develop dashboards to inform business decisions with an emphasis on automation and scalability.
- Collaborate with Engineering to advance data infrastructure and governance.
- Engineering/ Master’s Degree from a good Institute (preferably Computer Science or related) with 3 to 5 Years.
- Experience with Google Analytics, MixPanel or other front-end analytical platforms a plus.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Python/R, BI tools such as Tableau, Looker, SQL.