Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
Post Graduation Not Required
- Ensure the organization has a robust cost estimating process in place to meet business requirements and in line with quality standards
- Support continuous improvement through cost engineering techniques and processes, identifying inefficiencies and cost optimization opportunities
- Analyze and identify key areas of improvement and apply cost estimation techniques to drive cost reductions and aid operational processes and efficiency
- Monitor and review data and information to detect and assess problems and make recommendations to resolve issues
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance
- Work in conjunction with and engage with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate and implement cost engineering activities in the business
- Stay up to date with changes and support stakeholders with project changes ensuring all associated costs are identified and tracked against the budget
- Support supplier meetings and negotiations to challenge quotation prices and aim for cost reductions to meet target costs
- Work closely with the Purchasing team to ensure purchasing strategies are maximised.
Qualification:-Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area with 5+ years of relevant experience.