Finance - Other
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
- Reviewing, investigating and reporting money laundering cases with up to 200 associates
- Reviewing, investigating and reporting money laundering cases with on business accounts
- Providing the on-going monitoring and resolving of the formal complaints and Financial Ombudsman Service complaints related to the Financial Investigations’ Unit cases
- Dealing appropriately with the consent refusals following the submission of the SAR
- Acting as a point of contact for the law enforcement agencies in the ongoing criminal investigations that commenced from the submitted SAR
- Acting in accordance with the written policies, procedures, and relevant legislation
- Cooperating with other teams in providing professional and efficient front line compliance support and seeking to improve the Company’s processes.
Requirements:- At least a year of experience in TM or FIU or 2+ years of experience in AML/DD/KYC.