CA, CMA, MBA
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
ICWA (CMA), CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM
- Driving and facilitating R&D financial reporting, business planning, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Analysis of R&D Financial performance versus budget and forecast and proposes improvement actions.
- Validates accuracy of financial data and business information and reports by performing reconciliations and review of exceptions.
- Provide information to management by assembling and summarizing data, preparing reports, making presentations of findings, analysis, and recommendations.
- Working with key members of the business to identify areas for improvement and to propose corrective actions and cost-saving initiatives.
- Align with the group guideline for timely invoicing and accrual for R&D units.
- Optimizes own performance to increase productivity by developing automated solutions, eliminating duplications, coordinating information requirements.
- Ensure processes and controls within own area of responsibility are designed and implemented in line with Group and unit requirements. Maintains proper audit trail and documentation for future tax/ internal/external audits and reviews.
Qualification:- CA/ICWA/MBA with 2-5 years’ experience. working knowledge of ERP systems preferably SAP.