CA, CMA, MBA
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
ICWA (CMA), CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM
· Perform financial reporting, ad-hoc business analyses, and financial modeling.
· Evaluate all pricing tenets for the program and help arrive at pricing decisions
· Facilitate financial review meetings with business groups and work with business managers to ensure effective finance and cost management.
· Work closely with the business managers to drive down inefficient costs and optimize for long term free cashflows
· Manage the financial planning and analysis effort, using the key input levers to the business.
· Develop ad hoc business analysis and present recommendations to senior management on strategic decisions, and planned future initiatives.
· Establish and maintain operating and business metrics.
· Facilitate the Business reviews with data analysis and follow through with business leaders on actionable items for improving business metrics over a period of time.
Qualification:- CA/ MBA/ICWA/MS with 6+ years of relevant finance experience. Knowledge of SQL is preferred