Record to Report (R2R)
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
ICWA (CMA), CA - Qualified
- Provide accurate information for financial reporting and have specialized knowledge of all processes and procedures. Works autonomously within established procedures and practices. May act as a subject matter expert and provide guidance to other team members.
- Be responsible for financial books closing at period ends involving product costing, accruals, GL management, trial balance scrutiny, schedules preparation, variance analysis.
- Reconcile more complex accounts, post journal entries, and maintain a complete and accurate general ledger in accordance with accounting principles and reporting schedules.
- Complete internal reporting within set timelines
- Typically involve in one or in some cases several processes e.g. OtC, PtP or RtR for one or multiple entities in different countries.
- Provide technical accounting advice within area of expertise to functional or Operational Area Managers.
- Comply with internal control System, accounting standards and group reporting guidelines. Drive functional KPI.
- Provide audit support (internal external) via preparation of schedules, explanations, reconciliations etc.
- Interface with set of countries to manage their accounting activities
- Independently take discussions about standard and escalated issues with external/internal stakeholders
- Drive process excellence with a view to improving efficiency and effectiveness through process automation and improvement ideas.
- Be a good change agent to adopt changes in continuously changing environment.
- CA / ICWA / CMA with Minimum 3 to 4 years of relevant accounting experience.
- Knowledge of VBA and Macros, ERP (SAP), reporting packages (BOFC, Hyperion) and experience in Financial Reporting.