Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified, CPA
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports/statement in lieu of accounting policies and principles
- Experience in Handling Payroll Data including processing of payroll
- Experience with GL Accounting, AP Activities(I-GAAP) including fair knowledge of Indirect taxes (TDS and GST)
- Handling monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports)
- Preparation of reconciliations including BRS and comparing system reports to balances
- Compile data for proper reconciliations of balance sheet accounts and other support schedules
- Experience with handling statutory audit and Tax Audit
- Analyze results by reviewing current month and YTD results to prior period, prior year and budget; provide explanations as needed
- Prepare variance/financial analysis on performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Filing of annual returns within the specified timelines.
- Filing of e-forms on event basis under Companies Act.
- Track the new amendments & ensure to comply the same.
- Filing of all the RBI related returns within the specified timelines such as FLA return, IT & ITES Survey form etc
- Preparing financials statements and tax audit report as per the provisions of Companies Act and Income tax act respectively.
- Point of contact for auditors for finalizing the statutory & tax audit.
- Computation of Quarterly advance tax and final tax statement.
- Interacting and providing the required data to tax consultant for all the Direct and Indirect tax assessments
- Coordination and communicating with internal stakeholders (HR, Admin, IT) to adhere to their requirements
- Driving to continuously improve the automation of the accounting
- Ad-hoc projects as necessary.
- Degree in accounting or finance (CA/CPA Preferred).
- Relevant experience of 12+ years with minimum 4 years in cost center.