Assistant Manager Finance
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified
- Business partner to the leader of APJ Services and leader of Global Services Delivery organizations.
- Participate in annual business and financial planning and establishing financial and operational targets.
- Responsible for preparation for monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reporting of regional financials.
- Own the forecasting and month end close process, ensuring accuracy of data, and performing variance analyses.
- Collaborate with other groups across Finance, Accounting, and Operations on analyses, ad hoc projects or modeling.
- Analyzing and understanding of services operational metrics such as backlog, delivery mix, utilization, and project margin.
- Conduct analyses needed to drive growth and improve margins, and provide recommendations.
- Chartered Accountant or equivalent Master’s degree in Finance and Accounting with 5 to 10 years Finance experience.
- Knowledgeable in data and financial systems (Oracle, SAP BPC, SAP SAC, ANAPLAN, business intelligence tools).