CA, CFA, MBA
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CFA, CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM
• Responsible for ensuring Global Daily balance sheet is accurately reported to the downstream consumers (Part of regulatory reporting like : LCR, LRD, SLG etc)
• Responsible for ensuring end to end management of specific regional and divisional reporting from Balance Sheet reporting perspective.
• Monitoring, investigation and escalating missing or late adjustments and ensuring adjustments are posted with GDBS unique identifier.
• Review and approve commentary on Balance Sheet Day on day movements on daily basis
• Administer GDBS Back testing, adjustment Remediation and governance process
• Reporting and escalating open issues to relevant GDBS stake holders and publication of various GDBS dashboards.
• Mange the completion and delivery of the tasks allocated to the team and monitor that the team's KPIs and SLAs are met
• Ensuring clean audit results from internal and external reviews
• Ensuring the documentations for key BS processes, risk assessment and SOX documentation is up to date
• Review and update policies and procedures and ensure that these are appropriately implemented
• Establishing and maintaining effective working relationship with key stakeholders across.
• Identifying and driving process re-engineering and constantly challenge status quo for control improvement and process efficiency
• Expected to be actively leading projects and re-engineering initiatives to improve the processes with other counterparties across different divisions and regions including but not limited to participation in or instigation of tactical and strategic initiatives. Able to keep pace with technical innovation and market driven initiatives such as robotics
• Reviewing key deliverables and track the progress of tasks assigned to your team, act as a point of escalation and be responsible for supporting them in resolving any production issues in their processes. Responsible for optimum and effective utilization of the team.
• Helping the team implement a best practice control environment surrounding the Daily Balance Sheet processes.
Qualification:- CA / CFA, MBA Finance or similar with At least 10+ years of product control experience.