Senior Financial Analyst
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - IPCC / IPC, CA - Qualified, CPA
- Prepare and post GL monthly journal entries with detailed supporting documentation to provide a clear audit trail within agreed timelines
- Coordinate with Accounts payable team for validation of accrual and prepaid expenses, calculation of entry for accruals and prepaid
- Posting journals pertaining to expense accruals, prepaid entry, fixed assets and leases, compensation and benefits and amortizations.
- Run preliminary trial balance and trending reports and perform variance analysis to identify any anomalies in accordance with policy and guidelines at SVB
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of documents processed
- Interact with other teams for open items/ issues arising out of book closure activities.
- CA / CA Inter / CPA Inter with 3-5 years of experience.
- Understanding of US GAAP, PeopleSoft ERP system (PSGL), financial accounting and reporting process,CAT, Accurate, Blackline.
- Strong knowledge of latest local GAAP requirements (US, German, India), IFRS, SOX, internal controls.