BFSI (Credit & Risk)
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
· Work with the senior underwriting team to monitor & review existing transactions in the corporate-lending portfolio and maintenance of deal & portfolio specific credit risk frameworks to ensure a healthy portfolio development.
· Assist the senior underwriting team in risk assessment of corporate lending transactions - write up credit memos, build detailed financial models, and present and propose ("vote") cases to the appropriate lending authorities.
· Support the senior underwriting team in corporate restructurings, waiver requests, consents and contract changes; represent SFS at syndicate bank meetings.
· Facilitate the underwriting process by coordinating the work of internal contributors in the transaction team (e.g. Rating, Legal, Tax Compliance, Asset Management, Operations) and support Originations.
· Assist the post-approval process to reach financial close and first disbursement.
· Ensure compliance with all internal policies and guidelines during the approval stage and through portfolio monitoring of the deals.
· Ensure compliance with Siemens internal reporting requirements.
Responsibilities:- MBA / Masters in finance with 3 - 5 years of experience.