Finance - Other
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
1. Deliver on Collection Analytics - Machine Learning as a practice and capability - Work with large structured and transactional data to build a robust collection analytics framework across products and across collection life cycle from Current Bucket to write off stage
2. Develop Well-Defined Strategies for Collections of Delinquent Loans - Segmentation prioritization and effective channel strategy Forecasting simulations building strategies to improve business performance
3. Analyzing the historical data and provide suitable framework to guide the collection team.
4. Analyze data to identify emerging customer trends - Strengthen relationships with existing analytics partners to continue to leverage capabilities
5. Identifying areas of weaknesses recommending solutions and supporting the collection team to achieve targets
6. Scan environment and be up to date on emerging trends globally on collection analytics and build use cases
7. Analyze current environment & collection trends and provide improvement solutions
8. Collaborate with collection team to understand requirement and come up with solutions to their requirements
9. Effective communication with stakeholders – teams Business partners IT partners and Senior Management
10. Formulate strategies and plan deliverables to deliver on the operational goals for the function and the team
11.Score model at regular intervals and share strategies with the stakeholders.
- PG Statistics/MBA/BE with Min 1 years of experience.
- Knowledge of High-Ticket Finance operating environment will be an added advantage.