BFSI (Credit & Risk)
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation, CFA, FRM
- Independently identify, assess, measure, supervise, mitigate and report on investment risk (market, credit, liquidity and counterparty risk) as it relates to the funds and where issues arise bring to the attention of portfolio managers, first line risk managers and risk committees.
- Provide ongoing (daily / monthly / quarterly) risk monitoring and reporting on the full suite of funds for the Asia region.
- Prepare periodic reporting to global, regional and local risk committees on investment risk.
- Ensure the requirements of the region are met, by the ongoing improvement of analysis and reporting and tools used across the risk function.
- Provide support to the risk management framework, policies and procedures across the Asia region.
- Help ensure that the various elements of the risk management framework are embedded in the organisation and operating efficiently across the region.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, PineBridge Asia Executive team, Portfolio Managers and regional risk and compliance teams.
- Stay ahead of external regulatory bodies and assess any potential impact and provide support in ensuring that the investment risk is aligned with the regulatory curve for the region.
- Proactively investigate risk events including deep dives to identify issues arising.
- Incident and breach reporting with escalation procedures in place to the Group and other relevant Stakeholders and Committees.
- Master’s degree, FRM , CFA or an equivalent with 5+ years meaningful experience.
- Understanding of data and systems, risk systems (BlackRock Aladdin, FactSet and Bloomberg etc.) and programming skills like VBA.
- Understanding of various risk measures such as VaR, TE and stress testing.