Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
- Perform all assigned Indirect Tax Legal research requirements - EU VAT, SUT, GST, Global regions
- Understand and summarize Exposure to International Law
- Propose solutions for Indirect Tax queries & Support Team in Tax registration requirements
- Periodically update the management on VAT/GST/SUT legislation changes and recommend on business relevance
- Correction of invoices for valid reclaim in ARIBA for all global regions and recommend necessary action required to process/systems to implement correct Tax reporting
- Understand Supplier concern or other skill team request received for Tax exception for Production Invoices and handle or coordinate accordingly to clear the exception Queue.
- Exposure in handling Global Tax requirements per Jurisdiction request
- Perform legal research and analysis on a variety of state and local indirect tax issues and draft memorandum and other written documents
- Assess current VAT process, compliance, and related system queries
- Use Alteryx to all process as applicable that would help in reducing the manual hours and improve efficiency
- Support MCRP process related to Tax Module
Qualification:- Diploma (Others) with 1 to 3 years of experience.