Accounts Payable Executive
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
- Posting PO invoices by 3 way Match
- Posting NON PO invoices by 2 way Match
- Co-ordinate with requestor for any discrepancy
- Check all the Supporting documents are validated thoroughly while posting the invoices
- Verify the posting before doing the payment proposal
- Perform the payment proposal as per payment run schedule
- Resolve the payment exceptions before the payment run
- Work with the respective stake holders on payment rejections and reissue the payment
- Maintain communication between the different departments and with internal customers
- Performing the duplicate posting audits
- Understand, support and comply with current Molex policies, MBM and practices related business programs. Including but not limited to government regulations, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S), Six Sigma & Lean Manufacturing, Total Quality Management (TQM), and Management Systems.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor in Commerce/ Master in Commerce with 4+ years work experience in Accounts Payable.
- Strong sense of internal control, SOP and accuracy, SAP (mandatory), Ariba.